042 35961039

24/7 Customer Support

10Am - 6PM

Office Working Hours


Whether you moved to the UAE for a job offer or are a school student who just landed their first job, everyone in the UAE workforce needs to ensure that they have a work permit in place, issued by the right authority. For the private sector in the UAE, if your company is on the mainland (and not a free zone), this authority would be the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE)

Types of Skilled Immigration

Work permit under the residence of relative permit

Juvenile work permit

Student training and employment permit